Marble is original rock of the crust after high temperature and pressure within the Earth's crust is formed of metamorphic rocks, role of crustal stress to the original process of qualitative change in the rock.
Qualitative change refers to the original rock structure, structure and mineral composition changes through qualitative forming of new type, of igneous rock known as metamorphic rocks. Marbles consist mainly of calcite, dolomite and limestone, serpentine, mainly dominated by calcium carbonate, accounted for more than 50%. Other magnesium carbonate, calcium oxide, manganese oxide and silicon dioxide. Marble properties relatively soft, it is relative to the granite.
Of course, you don't have to care about this, because the geological time scale is calculated by millions, in our lifetimes, a change the qualitative changes are limited.
Marble floor tiles to attractive appearance as well as very practical features to attract the consumer's attention. Is different from other building stones, each block of marble floor tiling textures are different, the texture clear curved marble, smooth and delicate, bright and fresh, like all is again Visual Feast, packed in bedroom life, looks more elegant bedroom.
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- How To Buy Floor Tiles - Xiamen Thinkrock Stone
- Types And Uses Of Pebbles
- What Is Culture Stone?
- Group Of Brick Masonry
- Difference Between Culture Of Natural Stone And...
- How Do You Tell The Type Of Granite
- Types And Characteristics Of Curb
- Basalt Mineral Properties
- Stone Point Pattern
- How To Maintain Travertine Tile And Countertop