Jewelry and jade are divided into natural jewels and artificial gems according to their genetic type (ie natural or artificial).
First, natural jewelry jade
Divided into categories and components:
1. Natural gemstones: diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, etc.;
2, natural jade: jade, nephrite, jade, etc.;
3, organic gemstones: pearls, corals, amber, etc.; cultured pearls are also such.
Second, artificial gem
It is a material that is wholly or partly manufactured or manufactured for use as jewelry and accessories.
1. Synthetic gemstone: synthetic emerald, synthetic ruby;
2, artificial gemstones: artificial garnet garnet, artificial barium titanate, etc.; so far has not been found in the natural office;
3. Flattening gems: jewels made of two or more materials that have been artificially combined and give an overall impression;
4. Re-engineering gems: The pieces or pieces of natural jewels are welded or pressed into jewels with an overall appearance by artificial means. Commonly, amber is rebuilt and turquoise is recreated.
Third, imitation gems
It is an artificial gem that mimics the color, appearance and special optical effects of natural jewels. For example, imitation diamonds, imitation emeralds, etc.
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- How To Get Rid Of The Monotony And Dullness Of ...
- In Case The Ground Stone Cracks, How To Deal Wi...
- What Is The Tangent And Reverse Cutting Of Stone?
- NEWS/ 63 Stone Enterprises In Yunfu Yuncheng Di...
- What Is Stone Honeycomb Composite Panel?
- Characteristics Of Various Stone Wash Basins
- Marble Dining Table Suitable For: Kitchen Resta...
- Suggestions For The Use Of Household Marble
- How Can I Use Aluminum Honeycomb?
- How To Control The Damage Rate Of Stone From Pr...