With the development of the popular style of home to the direction of minimalism,
many owners think that the threshold of "obscuring the eye" or not feeling is a kind
of visual burden. I feel that it is enough to lay the floor tiles. In fact, the threshold
stone plays an important role in the home. Today, we talk about whether it is necessary
to lay the door stone in the process of home decoration.
What is the threshold stone?
The so-called threshold stone is also called the door stone, generally used for the connection position of two spaces, common in the door of the room. Simply put, the tile on the ground between the two door frames.
What is the use of the threshold stone?
1 visual transition
Transitional connection between two different materials. For example, the living room is paved with tiles, and the bedroom is covered with floor. Under normal circumstances, the position of the bedroom door will be connected with the door stone, which is mainly because the closing construction is relatively simple.
2 corrected height
The two spaces have different ground heights. For example, there is a difference between the two floors where the floor and the tile are laid. The problem is not considered in advance, or in order to save costs, the slope or chamfer of the threshold stone can solve the height difference problem well.
3 effective water retaining
In addition to the transitional effect, the door sill of the bathroom has a function of a water retaining strip, which is generally higher than the bathroom and can have a certain anti-overflow effect on the water in the bathroom.
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- What Are The Criteria For Choosing Home Decorat...
- Knowledge/Characteristics Of Artificial Stone C...
- The Artistic Charm Of Stone Mosaic
- The Processing Of Mosaic Tiles
- The Introduction Of Marble Water-jet Medallion
- Black Agate Slab for Countertops
- What are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ma...
- Stone Waterproof Adhesive in G603 Granite
- How to decorate my garden with natural stone?
- How To Choose Building Material？