Just because it's trendy doesn't mean it's not timeless. The current gorgeous kitchen trends-- including minimal upper cabinetry, sparkling quartz counters, and one-of-a-kind ceiling treatments--are guaranteed to stand the test of time.
Quartz-surfacing countertops require less upkeep than their granite counterparts and offer timeless appeal. Plus, the shimmering surface is less dominant than other materials, so you're unlikely to grow tired of it.
Tear down those walls, and banish kitchen isolation: Open layouts are here to stay. A desire for informal dining and comfortable cooking drives this design trend, supporting a casual yet connected lifestyle. Open kitchens encourage interaction and entertainment with their breezy blend of living spaces.
Fast, safe, and aesthetically pleasing--there are many reasons to love induction cooking. Because induction burners utilize little heat, even cramped kitchen stay cool while cooking, and surfaces remain safe to touch. Plus, these cooktops eliminate the need for a large range of hood, opening the door to creative design possibilities.
When keeping an open layout, single-level islands allow light to seamlessly stream through a space. Not only do counter-height islands increase the intimacy of a kitchen, they also expand valuable prep space.
Realize the untapped potential of kitchen ceilings. For the often overlooked area overhead, shallow coffers shake up small spaces, while molding complementing the shape of an island or work space below can help define larger kitchens.
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- 2017 Color Trend For Home Design
- Matching Countertops With Your Personality
- Floor Tile Inspection & Installation Requirements
- Floor Tile Inspection & Installation Requiremen...
- How To Deal With Marble Stone Spot?
- Why Quartz Countertops Popular In Our Kitchen
- How To Break The Stone Efflorescence?
- FAQ OF China Natural Beautiful Agate Tiles
- Marble Series - Fish Belly White Stone Applicat...
- Causes And Solutions For Six Common Problems Of...