1. Polished surface panels
In the building decoration industry, especially in the lobby of luxury high-end buildings such as star-rated
hotels, restaurants, hotels, business buildings, office buildings, etc., the ground is paved with light-colored,
bright and mirror-like light panel stone. The light panel is a polished stone plate with a bright surface and rich
texture, which can show the potential beauty of the stone. However, if the light panel is used in an outdoor
paving, especially on a rainy day, pedestrians will always feel unsafe. Decorative applications for wall and
water features are usually available.
2. Flamed, bush-hammered surface panels
Compared with polished panels, the flamed panels and bush-hammered panels are far from with the texture and
characteristics, and it is also the multi-faced nature of the stone. After the plate is fired or roughed, the surface
of the plate becomes a bit uneven. Whether it is dust in the air or the sand that is accidentally left behind during
installation, it is easy to stick to the surface of the board, which is difficult to clean. It can be seen that some
outdoor stone floors become grayish black and gray, and it is difficult to distinguish whether the stone is red or
green, but it is not aesthetic. However, such sheets have good surface slip resistance and are often used at
FLAMED : TIANSHAN RED
BUSH-HAMMERED : G681
3. Honed surface panels
Honed surface is to control the brightness of the stone when the stone is polished, so that the stone plate can achieve a flat surface without slipping effect, but the potential beauty of the stone (its grain, grain body and color) can be basically revealed. It is also more wear-resistant and rub-resistant, and has good anti-slip properties. Therefore, such stone is suitable for outdoor decoration.
HONED MARBLE : CRYSTAL BLUE
4. Natural surface panels
The stone is mined from the natural rock mass. The surface that appears before the treatment is a natural rugged effect. The height of the undulation varies by 3-6 cm. This kind of stone surface is not suitable for laying on the ground, however can be used as a flower trough, step and other applications.
NATURAL SPLIT : CULTURAL STONE
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- Why Are Artificial Stones Easy To Crack?
- How To Choose Natural Stone
- The Classifications Of Jade Stone
- How To Get Rid Of The Monotony And Dullness Of ...
- In Case The Ground Stone Cracks, How To Deal Wi...
- What Is The Tangent And Reverse Cutting Of Stone?
- NEWS/ 63 Stone Enterprises In Yunfu Yuncheng Di...
- What Is Stone Honeycomb Composite Panel?
- Characteristics Of Various Stone Wash Basins
- Marble Dining Table Suitable For: Kitchen Resta...