MORTAR AND ELEVATION CONTROL
1、Before the stone paving, the concrete base level elevation must be re-tested, and the
elevation and slope must be correct.
2、The thickness of the bonding layer mortar is determined according to the horizontal line
of the stone, and the thickness of the mortar is generally about 3 cm to 5 cm. When paving,
the cement mortar combined with the layer should not be paved too much at one time.
3、The dry mortar has less water content, and the initial strength of the mortar is higher than that of ordinary cement mortar. The water content must be strictly controlled, and the water
content is generally 7-9%.
▲The ratio of the dry mortar to the pavement bonding layer should be well mastered. The dry mortar is generally picked up and held into a ball, and the flowering is dropped. The ratio of cement to sand is 1:3.
▲Elevation control error, mortar is too thick (error)
▲Mortar is too dry (wrong)
When important nodes are paved and typeset, the on-picture stakeout and the field stakeout are combined. When it is not possible to meet the modulus of all the plates, 45° pairs or large plates can be found in the concealed parts such as corners. The specifications of the large-face paving plates should be as uniform as possible to reduce the construction difficulty.
▲Proper modulus, half-diagonal opening
After typesetting, the whole side of the material is not broken (correct)▲
▲45° sewing treatment
▲Elaborate typesetting (correct)
▼Not typeset, poor effect (error)
Specification edge processing (correct)▲
▼Typesetting is not optimized (error)
Adjust position, symmetrical to the left side of the corner (correct)▲
Unfinished，please wait for next text.
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- White Countertops Choice You May Need
- British Tan Brown - One Of The Most Demanding G...
- Knowledge/ Introduction To Water Absorption Rate
- How To Typeset Before Paving The Landscape Ston...
- Knowledge/ Advantages Of Marble Skirting
- Appreciation/ The Application Of Volakas Marble
- Advantages/Why Do You Have To Choose Marble For...
- What Is The Difference Between Marble And Granite?
- The Most Popular Marble Stairs, Corridors, Parquet
- Granite Countertops