I. Q: What is the practical significance of stone testing for stone applications?
A: Through the inspection of stone related items, we can analyze and determine the physical and chemical properties of this stone, whether this stone can be used as building decoration materials. China's stone testing is only responsible for the sample, so even if a certain stone is qualified, it also represents that all the stones are qualified, and it must be strictly controlled in the inspection.
2, Q: Which items of stone testing have practical value for the decoration industry?
A: Bulk density, hardness, compressive strength, flexural strength, dry and wet deformation, water absorption, acid and alkali resistance, weathering resistance, etc.
3, Q: Can we do stone testing ourselves?
A: Most of us can't do it. We only have qualitative tests on a few items such as the dry and wet state of the stone, the stone protection effect, and the stone protection and alkali resistance.
4, Q: What is stone analysis?
A: Stone analysis is based on stone related test data, physical and chemical structure defect compensation possibility, mine condition, processability and other factors to comprehensively evaluate the stone, and evaluate the value and availability of stone in architectural decoration application.
5. Q: What is the relationship between stone analysis and the decoration industry?
A: From the perspective of stone application, based on the application of stone material, on the basis of the physical and chemical structural characteristics of the stone itself, it is possible to analyze whether the stone's own defects can be compensated and compensated later, and to influence the supply factors of the batch stable stone products. The mine condition, the yield rate, and the processability are evaluated. The results of these efforts are of concern to the decoration industry, as the above results are closely related to the building decoration industry, and the building decoration industry is one of the most beneficial beneficiaries of the above research results.
6, Q: What is the deformation test of the wet and dry state of stone?
A: It is the use of testing equipment to test the deformation of stone in two different conditions of drying and wetting. According to the size of the deformation, the deformation of the stone is graded, which provides an accurate basis for selecting different bonding processes and materials for the ground stone.
7. Q. What indicators do stone protectants need to detect?
A: water absorption, alkali resistance, anti-aging, permeability, freeze-thaw resistance, recoatability, harmful substance content and VOC content.
8. Q: What is the significance of the recoatability of stone protectants?
A: (It can re-protect the stone surface protection, reduce the protective effect, etc. or improve the protection effect compensation treatment) Firstly, the protective function of the stone protective agent will be partially lost in the carbonated stone such as marble. Secondly, the protective function of the stone protection products will also be degraded due to the influence of the natural environment such as aging. If the above protective function is degraded on the surface of the stone, the stone should be re-coated with protective agent or re-protected. At this time, if the first-time protective agent does not have recoatability, the subsequent compensation work cannot be performed.
9. Q: Is the water-based stone protective agent recoatable?
10. Q: Is the anti-alkaline detection of back-coated stone protectants important?
A: It is very important, anti-alkaline is not good, back protection is difficult to play a protective role.
Previous: No Information
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- How Does The Marble Matched The Color of Our Ho...
- What Are The Advantages Of Stone Composite Panels?
- What Is Travertine
- What's The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Arti...
- What Is Stone Water Jet Medallion？