1. Q: Is the Chinese natural stone classification method consistent with the international standards?
A: Yes, China's current natural stone classification is consistent with the international natural stone classification.
2. Q: Natural stone is divided into several categories, which are the specific categories?
A: In China's standards for the classification of natural stone, natural stone is divided into five categories. Specifically: granite, marble, limestone, sandstone and slate.
3. Q: What kind of stone is Yunshi and Ma Shi?
A: China's Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions usually refer to marble as marble and granite as granite.
4. Q: There are several types of artificial stone, which are the specific categories?
A: Due to the wide range of artificial stone and the many industries involved, there is no uniform standard in China. However, we usually divide artificial stone into four categories, namely: resin type artificial stone, composite type artificial stone, cement type artificial stone and sintered artificial stone. In the resin type artificial stone, we divide it into artificial marble and artificial quartz stone according to the characteristics of the aggregate.
5. Q: What kinds of stone types are white sand beige, French wood stone and Portuguese beige?
A: All three stones are of the limestone type.
6. Q: What kind of stone is Lyme stone?
A: Lyme stone is transliterated from English limestone and is a general term for limestone varieties.
7. Q: What stone is the cultural stone?
A: Culture stone is a general term for a kind of stone with natural original appearance and decorative effect. It is divided into two major categories, natural and man-made. The natural ones are mainly composed of slate and sandstone.
8. Q: There is no problem before the stone installation and installation for a period of time, but why will there be a lot of cracks after using for a period of time?
A: Because of the physical fold line or crack in the stone, under the action of the shrinkage force of the dry hard mortar, the physical fold line or the crack is cracked.
9. Q: Why does the stone appear to be damaged after a period of use?
A: Because there are a lot of mud impurities such as calcium sulfate in such stone materials, these impurities will react with water, resulting in loosening of the material, volume expansion, and finally peeling off, resulting in a large amount of unevenness on the surface of the stone.
10. Q: What physical and chemical properties of stone have practical application significance for us?
A: Bulk density, hardness, compressive strength, flexural strength, dry and wet deformation, water absorption, acid and alkali resistance, weathering resistance, etc.
Contact Us To Get More Infos
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- How To Deal With Stone Problem About Spiral Sta...
- Stone Adhesives Used In Stone Processing And Co...
- What Is The Advantages Of Marble Composite Panels?
- FAQ In Stone Field
- How Does The Marble Matched The Color of Our Ho...
- What Are The Advantages Of Stone Composite Panels?
- What Is Travertine
- What's The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Arti...
- What Is Stone Water Jet Medallion？