The suggested minimum thickness for all exterior veneer is as follows:
1) Percussion produced finishes, such as bush-hammered (sometimes referred to as a pointed finish), require a 1.25” thickness slab minimum to apply.
2) Other finishes can usually be applied to any thickness slab, with the exception of some granites not being able to withstand thermal finishing processes in thickness less than 1.25”.
3) Determination of proper stone thickness must be evaluated using the following criteria:
-Final face finish.
-Structural design load requirements.
-Flexural strength of the granite.
- Stone-basalt Fiber, Green Clean
- Artificial Stone On A Tall Wall
- Brief Method Of Brick Masonry And Its Character...
- Ledge Stone Smart Choice To Buy You Need To Know
- Artificial Culture Stone Manufacturers Developm...
- Marble Cleaning Method
- Buy Artificial Cultural Stone Needs To Pay Atte...
- The Formation Process Of Marble
- Installing Granite Countertops Should Be How To...
- Sandstone In The Decoration Stone Rising
- Cinderella In Stone World
- Gohera Marble, Right For Your Simple Elegant Style
- Travertine, Limestone, And Dolomitic Limestone-...
- What Should We Take Into Consideration In Exter...
- Granite Texture
- Moonlight Beige, Fill Your Life With Romance
- Paradise White Marble, A Work Of Art
- Scientific Versus Commercial Definition For Nat...
- What Is Green Building