The ICC Sydney will be seen as a focal point of the Darling Harbour Precinct with its striking contemporary design, use of leading technology (one of Australia’s largest solar arrays within a central business district is being erected on the roof) and multipurpose spaces. It will have a total exhibition capacity of 35,000sqm and 8,000sqm of total meeting room space across 70 rooms plenty of space for everybody. The main function area will boast Australia’s largest ballroom capable of hosting 2,000 in banquet mode and more than 3,500 in cocktail mode. World’s best practice technology will include high bandwidth, venue wide wireless connectivity and HD digital signage.
Thinkrock Stone supplied Marmara White,Silver Portoro Honeycomb Panel and Blind Tactile for Hotel decoration.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Kingfisher Shopping Centre, UK
- Waterside shopping Centre, UK
- D1 Tower Dubai
- Abu Dhabi International Airport---G654 For Squa...
- The Index Tower-- G654 For External Main Facade...
- Zayed University, Dubai
- World Trade Center, Doha, Qatar
- Msheireb downtown Doha Phase-1C, Doha, Qatar
- Private villa at Rayyan, Doha, Qatar
- Barangaroo International Towers, Sydney, Australia
- Khalifa Stadium, Doha, Qatar
- MWANI QATAR BUILDING, Doha, Qatar
- W Doha Hotel, Qatar
- Mall of Emirates Expansion, Dubai
- Damac Chairman Villa, Dubai