D1 (meaning Dubai Number One) is an 80 floor, 284 m (932 ft) tall residential skyscraper, under construction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. D1 will feature skyrise lounge, private cinema, indoor pool, gymnasium and concierge services. D1 is adjacent to the Palazzo Versace Dubai.
The tower has a total structural height of 284 m (932 ft), but the design originally included a spire that would bring the total height to 350 m (1,150 ft). Construction of D1 is expected to be completed in 2013.Thinkrock Stone supplied Teakwood marble tiles for apartment floor and bathroom floor/wall.
|Date:||Completed in 2013|
|Stone Material:||White Teakwood Marble|
|Application:||For Interior Flooring|
|Delivery:||15 days producing time for 2 container order by sea|
|Packaging:||In standard wooden crates|
|Loading Port:||Xiamen Port|
· Compressive strength (C.S):108.4MPa
· Modulus of Rupture(M.R.):8.3Mpa
· Water Absorption:0.46%
· Density: 2.55g/cm3
1)D1 Tower Ranked 7th in the Prestigious Emporis Skyscraper Award 2015
Related Industry Knowledge
- Kingfisher Shopping Centre, UK
- Waterside shopping Centre, UK
- Abu Dhabi International Airport---G654 For Squa...
- The Index Tower-- G654 For External Main Facade...
- Zayed University, Dubai
- World Trade Center, Doha, Qatar
- Msheireb downtown Doha Phase-1C, Doha, Qatar
- Private villa at Rayyan, Doha, Qatar
- Barangaroo International Towers, Sydney, Australia
- Westfield SYDNEY CITY, Sydney, Australia
- Charles Perkins Centre, Sydney University
- 180 Ann St Brisbane, Sydney, Australia